Thursday, January 3, 2013

What is going on here, guys?

I don't really know, to be honest!  But I do know that I have some new plans.  In the spirit of the new year, I'm setting some new goals.  Not necessarily resolutions as I see that as cheesy, but the new year is a nice excuse to try some fresh new things.  First off:  I'm not going to drink booze for as long as I feel I need to until I get myself figured out a bit better.  I find that I come across this new sense of self-connectedness and openness only after I drink, and I used to have those feelings on any given day so I'm going to work to rediscover those emotions through sobriety!  And just to work on my mental fortitude and self-control.  It's something that has gotten a little out of whack, and it's time to lock things down.

   Secondly, this blog is going to be a tool for me in my goals.  I'm working on getting more in touch with myself, more journalling, more writing, more music, and I aim to make this blog a hub of all of those.  I hope to vlog as well as post videos of myself performing poetry, others performing poetry, and have video interviews with creative folks around Victoria and just have overall lovliness revolving around this blog.  I'm continuing my old blog because I feel that all of the past posts are relevant and reveal more about where I've been!  Aaaaaaaaand yeah, that seems like the end of this paragraph.

   Here's another one!  I'm aiming to blog at least twice a week, have videos once a week, and use this as my personal journal.  Just be really candid and open, and get back into the groove of sharing my emotions!  Anyways, this is just a little intro, and  I'm going to make another post soon!

  Best Wishes, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment